Join us for an amazing long weekend to rest and restore body, mind and soul in the gorgeous Hungarian countryside staying in a traditionally restored peasant house. Come for a weekend of delicious, healthy and nutritious food prepared by the in-house chef. Daily morning vinyasa/power yoga classes to awaken and strengthen the body and an evening restorative yoga class to ground and calm the body and mind. With optional workshops such as coaching, candle making and painting plus excursions to the nearby thermal baths, bakery, and lake, this is the perfect retreat for anyone looking to energise to empower.
- 3 nights accommodation at the gorgeous Kimle Summer house
- Delicious, home cooked vegetarian meals for the entire retreat
- Unlimited herbal teas and fruit throughout the retreat
- Twice daily 90 minutes yoga classes including pranayama and meditation
- Massage and Facial treatments with a local beautician
- Entry to thermal pool
- Daily workshops and health coaching sessions
- Pick up and drop from local train station
- Celebration closing night with live music
- Plenty of time to relax and explore the surrounding area
- A unique Hungarian village experience
- A goodie bag with a selection of goodies
Optional Workshops and Outings:
- Make your own skin care products (workshop includes making your own face mask and lip balm with essential oils)
- Inversions workshop
- Create your own 20 minute morning vinyasa routine for daily practice to take home
- Canoeing on the Mosoni – Duna (*extra cost and weather dependent)
- Visit to the local honey man
- Swimming in the local river and lakes
*Please note there is no wifi at the Kimle summer house to help you truly disconnect.
* Flights and travel to Budapest or Vienna are not included.
* Guests must be 18 and over.
This retreat is perfect for anyone looking to:
- Take time out from their busy lives and work schedules to truly disconnect
- Recharge, refresh and unwind body, mind and soul
- Find inspiration for healthy life choices
- Discover tools and motivation for creating balance and reducing stress
- Connect with like minded people with positive outlooks
Accommodation Categories & Early Bird Rates:
The Old Bakery Room with ensuite bathroom – Sleeps 2 – £750 per person
The Piano Room – Sleeps 2 – £650 per person
The Girl Dorm – Sleeps 3 – £600 per person
Campsite* – 6 spaces – £400 per person
All tickets/rooms are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
*Rooms in the house come with all bedding, towels etc.
*Campsites – please bring your own tents, towels and bedding.
The Old Bakery
The Bakery Room is ideal for a couple or two friends sharing it comes with an ensuite bathroom.
The Girl Dorm
The Girl Dorm is a light and airy spacious room that is perfect for 3 friends sharing.
£600 per person (1 SPOT LEFT)
Meet your hosts
Rosa and Catherine have combined their love of yoga, healthy living and self care to bring you this incredible summer retreat experience. Discover their unique passions and stories here:
Rosa started her yoga training and teaching in 2004 with the British Wheel of Yoga and became fully qualified in 2008. This long training developed the deep practises of pranayama, meditation and the philosophy of yoga. In 2014 Rosa had an accident that paralysed her from waist down. The practise of yoga, the power of positive thinking, and relaxation have grounded Rosa and enabled her recovery. It has been Rosa’s dream for over a decade to run this retreat in her family’s peasant house in Kimle.
Catherine’s vision as a yoga teacher is using movement to create change in our physical, emotional and mental well-being. Yoga can help us access these changes making us feel happier, grounded and fulfilled. Catherine made a change in her life by moving to Spain where she found more time for herself and began practicing yoga regularly. This led her to complete her yoga teacher training in Barcelona. She has found her passion for teaching yoga there and is excited to share this with us at this retreat.