What better way than to continue you’re yoga practice than when your visiting the wonderful city of Barcelona. A personalised yoga retreat that allows us to design a yoga practice around your schedule whilst on vacation.
Here are just some of the benefits you can experience from practicing a yoga retreat:
- Time and energy to focus on your yoga practice
- Specific focus on a posture or area of the body
- Immerse yourself further into your practice
- Time to reflect and have a new experience
- Disconnect and deepen your relaxation
A Yoga Retreat that gives you the time and energy to fully immerse yourself and deepen your yoga practice.
How can you benefit from practicing a yoga retreat in Barcelona?
Practicing yoga on vacation gives you a new experience and deepens your own practice.
- Taking care of your health and wellbeing
- Being in a positive, energetic and relaxed environment
- Making your vacation memorable
Who am I?
Welcome everyone! I am Catherine, a yoga teacher who believes practicing yoga helps you to feel happier, grounded and generally more fulfilled. I hope to share my passion of teaching yoga with you.
If you have any questions send me a message!
How much does it cost?
Our classes can be designed and tailored to fit around your vacation here in Barcelona. The classes can be adapted to 45, 60 or 75 minute classes.
Yoga Retreat Weekend
from 120 €
4 individual classes which can be scheduled for either morning or evening. Classes can be designed and tailored to the style of yoga that suits you.
Yoga Retreat Week
from 210 €
7 individual classes which can be scheduled for either morning or evening. Classes can be designed and tailored to the style of yoga that suits you.
What people say about our Yoga Retreats in Barcelona?
After teaching some yoga retreats I’ve received some good feedback, look at what they say:
What to expect from a typical Yoga Retreat Class?
The classes are tailored to the students wants and needs, a typical class sequence;
- The class starts with a gentle warm-up and breath work.
- Main body of the practice focuses on postures for opening and strengthening the body.
- Mat postures for stretching to warm down the body.
- The practice ends with a relaxation.
The class is accompanied with music and aromatherapy creams which creates an energising and relaxed atmosphere.
What de we need?
For the yoga retreat, we would need the following:
- Space/Room: If you are renting a hotel or an apartment we can use this space
- Yoga Equipment: I will supply yoga mats, blocks, straps and blankets
- Open mind: At times the practice can be challenging both physically and mentally, come with an open mind and embrace those challenges to feel the benefits.